Friday, September 6, 2013

Henna Alphabet Letter "A" Printable

Lydia Lark Henna Letter A in Bright
I thought it might be fun to do a printable for today, and start an alphabet. I am sure that by the time I get to Z I am going to be saying "What was I thinking? Z? Who needs Z? How many Zekes, Zoes, and Zedekiahs can there be?" Or maybe by that time I will be an expert and it won't take so long to get these from sketch to print. Maybe I will talk my husband into buying me a drawing tablet. Who knows? Between A and Z nearly anything can happen!
Lydia Lark Henna Letter A Natural

But anyway, here is the letter A. I see these being printed up for children's rooms, or adult rooms for that matter. Entry halls? Weddings? Showers? Who knows? Tell me all about what you use them for okay?
P.S. I'm getting a lot of feedback that you guys can't leave comments, and I am working on it 2 ways: Through Blogger, and also by trying to get my self-hosted site up and running. In the meantime, if you have comments, please leave them on Facebook here: Lydia Lark Creative

Click to print in Brights Palette "Tangerine"
Click to print in Naturals Palette "Brown Gray"
Click to print in Black and White

Lydia Lark Henna Letter A Black

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...