Saturday, January 25, 2014

Henna Alphabet Letter "N" Printable

Lydia Lark Henna Alphabet Letter N Bright
This week month has been full of difficulties both technical and otherwise. There is a part of me that loves times like this because I am a transformation nerd. Nothing changes you faster or makes you learn more than a hard time. Then there is the part of me which is just tired. That's why I am posting on a Saturday. 
    I have written a lot lately that isn't in the craft category but I don't want to hit publish until I am sure it is clearly written. Until then I am trying to double up on alphabet letters because I have been doing these for almost 27 weeks, but I am only halfway through. Bad girl! 

Lydia Lark Henna Alphabet Letter N Natural

Click to download and print in Brights Palette "Pink."
Click to download and print in Naturals Palette "Bark."
Click to download and print in Black and White.

Lydia Lark Henna Alphabet Letter N Black

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...