Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Momiform

Momiform 1


In the spirit of trying to simplify so I can do things that are important to me, I have put together a uniform of sorts. I call it my momiform. I obviously had neither the time nor the money to buy a whole new wardrobe, but I evaluated what colors I had most of, and picked up a few pieces to fill in the gaps.

Momiform 2


I try to make my purchases solids, strips, dots, and a few fantastic florals.
The result is that I have a wardrobe almost entirely made up of gray, navy, and white, with a few berry colors mixed in. I can pretty much grab blindly and come up with something that matches.


Momiform 3


And that's great because I have other things to think about!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...