Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Revenge is Mine

sketchbook project detail

28,787 artists from 94 countries are touring their sketchbooks in 8 cities in the US in 2011 through The Sketchbook Project. The show starts in March, but you can already see many pages here and here.
The project allows you to choose from different themes or have one picked for you at random. My favorite themes: Capture the Flag, Things That Changed Other Things, and And Then There Was None.
I allowed them to pick for me, because I like the surprise. I just about had a heart attack when saw my topic was revenge, because I am morally opposed to revenge. It has been a fun and challenging topic.

sketchbook project piano full page



The tour hits Austin during South by Southwest, so come check out my whole book!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...