Monday, February 3, 2014

Henna Alphabet Letter "Q" Printable

Lydia Lark Henna Alphabet Letter Q bright

Thanks for the love on the letter P! Q was significantly easier to edit, though I suspect it will be less of a fan favorite. That's okay, I am really feeling an internal push to finish up.

Number 1, the process leading up to opening our home for fostering has dragged on... and on... but we have got to be close now, which means I will soon be a mother of three.

Number 2, I have a strong sense that after 6 years of blogging God is asking me to stop, but I need to get the alphabet done first.
I have taken breaks before, and this isn't a break as far as I know, it's an actual halt. That's something I will talk more about later but it's on my mind and I wanted to share it with you. I'm going to do my best to finish well though, with high quality content to the end. I still have plenty of ideas, after all! Some of you readers have become good friends starting with this odd form of communication, and I am so thankful for the opportunity to know you. Thank you.
 
Lydia Lark Henna Alphabet Letter Q Natural

Click to download and print in Brights Palette "Gold."
Click to download and print in Naturals Palette "Sand."
Click to download and print in Black and White.


Lydia Lark Henna Alphabet Letter Q black

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...