Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Henna Alphabet Letter "R" Printable

Lydia Lark Henna Alphabet Letter R Bright
Behold, the letter R. For the first time since I started this series, I finished a letter sketch and threw it away with nothing salvageable about it. I don't like this one much better, but I am working through the sketcher's block. Sometimes that is more important than having something I am thrilled with. Does that happen to anyone else? Sometimes I get thrown off my game, and everything I do feels cock-eyed for a while. For me it's most important to keep moving through it. 

How about you? How do you deal with creative frustration? With failure? Personally I keep going, but dragging my feet. It takes time or a change of projects to get fired up again. I try not to just ditch my problem projects though, because it is important to learn from them. Sometimes it feels like failure is catching, and everything I am working on becomes unmanageable. Of course, the common denominator is me, so it requires a good hard look!

Lydia Lark Henna Alphabet Letter R Natural

Click to download and print in Brights Palette "Angora."
Click to download and print in Naturals Palette "Spring."
Click to download and print in Black and White.

Lydia Lark Henna Alphabet Letter R Black

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...