Friday, March 14, 2014

Henna Alphabet Letter "U" Printable

Lydia Lark Henna Alphabet Letter U Bright


The letter U is one I can't see getting used too much, but you can't skip letters. I suppose that if you need it, nothing else will do! This week I have been working on a second doll, finishing up a piece I have worked on for years now, and drafting a new top for myself. It's been years and years since I have made myself anything, so that is quite a thrill! Somehow I squeezed this in too. I'd like to thank the academy, play dough, and my husband for his unflagging support!

Lydia Lark Henna Alphabet Letter U Natural

Lydia Lark Henna Alphabet Letter U black

Click to download and print in Brights Palette "Blue Green."
Click to download and print in Naturals Palette "Mouse."
Click to download and print in Black and White.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...