Friday, March 21, 2014

Henna Alphabet Letter "V" Printable

Lydia Lark Henna Alphabet Letter V bright


In like a lion, and out like I lamb, they say about March, but where is the lamb? We have enjoyed a few nice though blustery days and the line dried sheets they have afforded, but the meteorologists are predicting snow again next week! Until then the girls and I are counting every sign of spring we can find, and drawing and sewing when we are forced back in by the weather. Speaking of drawings, I just tied up the letter V, and not a moment too soon. I am also working on a second cashmere doll, some ink experiments in conjunction with a collage commission, and trying to give myself permission to sew myself something new.

Lydia Lark Henna Alphabet Letter V natural
Lydia Lark Henna Alphabet Letter V black

Click to download and print in Brights Palette "Pink." 
Click to download and print in Naturals Palette "Bark."
Click to download and print in Black and White.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...