Thursday, November 20, 2014

Henna Alphabet Letter "W" Printable

Lydia Lark Henna Alphabet Letter W Natural
The last 9 months are conclusive proof that I cannot multitask!
I had every intention of finishing out the alphabet and I stalled out with only a few letters to go. Here's to rectifying that.
In the intervening time I have been creating curriculum for my church's junior worship program and dancing. Guess what I discovered? I really miss this place!
Blogging is kind of a juggernaut: It's hard to get all the photos, writing, and editing started, but once I do, it takes on a life of its own. Maybe I'll be in the groove for a little bit, just to keep things fresh.
You will find the links for printing at the bottom of the post.

Lydia Lark Henna Alpahbet Letter W Bright


Lydia Lark Henna Alphabet Letter W black


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...