Friday, October 10, 2008

Found: Watching Paint Peel

Watching paint dry -or peel- wouldn't be so boring if more of it looked like this. I love the wood grain, the pattern of the paint, and the way the shadow is broken up, not to mention the soft colors. This paint is on the outside wall of my new-to-me studio, and really speaks to all the piecing I have been doing.

I am still sewing today. Hit a wall with top stitching on the jacket and I need to come up with a solution. My idea was to top stitch in standard gold on the denim, but no stitch and thread combination seems thick enough and uniform enough at the same time. I may resort to blue top stitching just to make it all smooth first. When it looks like something, I'll post pictures!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...